National Lover’s Day is another day for all those who missed expressing their love on Valentine’s Day. It is celebrated every year on April 23. National Love Day falls after Valentine’s Day and before World Love Day. It’s another opportunity to spoil your partner with gifts, dinners and a little more love. April 23 is also the day William Shakespeare and Josep Pla died. On this day, people send romantic messages and quotes to their loved ones to express their love. As you celebrate National Lover’s Day 2022, we at LatestLY have selected some beautiful romantic quotes you can send to your significant other on this special day. Romantic WhatsApp stickers, GIF image wishes, SMS, Instagram messages to send Valentine’s Day greetings!
- It is impossible to pretend that I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I will love you then.
- My love for you has no depth, its borders keep expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.
- I love you more than words can show, I think of you more than you could ever know, until it’s true forever, ’cause there’s no one I’ll ever love like I love you.
- The way to love someone is to lightly run your finger over that person’s soul until you find a crack, then gently pour your love into that crack.
- When I say I love you, I don’t say it out of habit or just to make conversation. I say this to remind you that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
- Your love has opened my eyes to the beauty of life, to the love of happiness. And for that I love you.
- You can have friendship and you can have love, but only when you have the two together will it be great love.
- Love is not something you go out and seek. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it will be the best thing that has ever happened to you.
Love is a beautiful feeling. Therefore, this National Lovers Day, must express your feelings to your beloved with these beautiful romantic quotes. I wish everyone a happy National Lovers Day 2022!
(The story above first appeared on LatestLY on April 23, 2022 at 1:50 p.m. IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle , log in to our website latestly.com).