Kajari Teej 2022: After Hariyali Teej, it is time for Kajari Teej, which is celebrated on Sunday, August 14, 2022. Kajari Teej is celebrated every year on the third day of Krishna Paksha of the month of Bhadrapada or Bhado. On this day, married women observe a Nirjala fast (without food or water) for the long life of their husbands and unmarried girls observe this fast to have a good husband in the future. The Tritiya Tithi of Krishna Paksha in the month of Bhadrapada will begin at 12:53 p.m. on August 13 and end the next day on August 14 at 10:35 p.m. According to Udaya Tithi, Kajari Teej Vrat will be observed on August 14.
On this auspicious occasion, share wishes, messages and greetings with your loved ones to make them feel special. ALSO READ: Kajari Teej 2022: Date, shubh muhurat, method of worship and importance of the Hindu festival
Kajari Teej 2022: Wishes, quotes and messages to share
- Celebrating Teej is a symbol of a woman’s love and sacrifice. Let’s celebrate the holiday with happiness and joy. Happy Kajari Teej!
- May the magic of this Teej bring much happiness in your life. Happy Teej!
- May the Feast of Teej fill your life with ecstasy, ensure the well-being of your spouse and children, and purify your body and soul. A very happy Teej to all!
- Teej hai anand aur umangon ka tyohar Daliyon mein khilein hain phool aur varsha ki hai fuhar, Aap haste rahein, sukhi rahe yehi hai meri mann ki iccha, Har saal manate rahein aap Kajari Teej ka yeh tyohar.
- I wish you and your family a wonderful day honoring Kajari Teej. Lots of love.
- Wishing your life to be full of happiness, your days full of new experiences, and your surroundings full of positivity. May Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati grant you health and prosperity and protect you from evil. Happy Kajari Teej!
Kajari Teej 2022: HD images, wallpapers, WhatsApp and Facebook status
Read more lifestyle news