Looking for a way to add a touch of personalization to your Chromebook? Having a unique and eye-catching wallpaper on your Chromebook can definitely improve the user experience if you choose the right one.
Wallpapers add a personal touch to your device and make things more fun. Changing the wallpaper on a Chromebook is very simple. You can use a custom wallpaper or one of the options that came with your Chromebook. If you want to make your Chromebook more stylish and attractive, you will love this article.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
How to set a custom image as your Chromebook’s wallpaper
Start by making sure that the image you want to use as your wallpaper is already saved on your device. You can upload an image of your choice from the web.
- Click the Launcher icon in the lower left corner of your Chromebook screen.
- Search the Files app and open it.
- If you downloaded the image, open the Downloads folder and locate it. If not, open the folder where you saved it and select it.
- Right-click on the photo and select Set Wallpaper.
Related article: How to change the wallpaper and screensaver on your iPhone
Use a preinstalled wallpaper on your Chromebook
Your Chromebook comes with pre-installed images that you can set as wallpaper. To use them;
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop.
- To select Set Wallpaper.
- Choose the category you want to choose your wallpaper from. It can be landscapes, animals, flowers, solid colors, etc.
- In the category of your choice, click on the image you want to use as your wallpaper and it will instantly switch to that image.
- You can also click Change daily so that the Chromebook wallpaper changes every day to other photos in this category.
How to Change Your Screen Saver on a Chromebook
If enabled, the screen saver will be the image that covers the screen when the Chromebook is on but hasn’t been touched for a while. To change the screen saver;
- Open the status bar at the bottom right of your Chromebook screen and select Settings.
- In your settings sidebar, click Personalization and select Screen saver.
- To activate the screen saver, on the right, select the switch.
- To choose an album to set as a screen saver, select Google Photos Where Art Gallery.
How to Use the Same Wallpaper on Multiple Chromebooks
- Go to Settings on your Chromebook.
- In the Accounts section, click Sync Services and Google.
- Click on Manage what you sync then choose what you want to sync.
- To use the same settings, including wallpaper, on every Chromebook you sign in to, enable Synchronize everything.
Are you tired of your Chromebook’s default blue wallpaper? This article is for you. Do you have any questions about customizing the Chromebook wallpaper? Let me know in the comments.