Teachers’ Day is celebrated annually on September 5th in India to honor the contributions of gurus aka teachers in our lives. It is celebrated on different dates in other parts of the world. This special day marks the anniversary of the birth of India’s second president and academic philosopher, Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. The day is celebrated in each school by children disguised as teachers and offering them cards, flowers and gifts. Children and students also praise their teachers for their unwavering support and knowledge of the world.
Teachers’ Day is celebrated in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Estonia, Germany, Lithuania, Macedonia, Maldives, Mauritius, Republic of Moldova, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Kuwait, Qatar, Russia, Serbia , UK October 5.
Happy Teachers’ Day 2021: wishes, quotes, WhatsApp, Facebook messages
- All the effort and hard work you put into bringing out the best in us can never be rewarded with just words. We can only feel grateful to have a teacher like you!
- You are the spark, the inspiration, the guide, the candle of my life. I am deeply grateful that you are my teacher.
- On this day, I want to thank you for always believing in me and guiding me to achieve my goals even when no one else trusted me. Thank you for everything. Happy teachers day!
- A teacher is someone who nourishes the souls of the students for life. Happy Teachers’ Day to all teachers!
- Happy Teachers Day! Your words, attitude and actions have made such a positive difference in the education of our children! We are truly grateful to you!
- Words of appreciation will not be enough to describe your contribution to the field of education. May God grant you good health so that you can continue to teach for a long time. Happy Teachers’ Day 2021!
- This beautiful message is for my retired teacher whose service in our school is greatly appreciated and who has been one of the pillars of our school with her good teaching. Master, I thank you with all my heart for your service.
- I was fortunate to have such a wonderful teacher as you. I wish you a Happy Teachers’ Day full of joyful moments!
- Dear teacher, thank you for planting the seeds that will last a lifetime! I love you for everything you have done for me, Happy Teachers Day!
- I vaguely remember your punishments which now seem to me to be pure blessings. You are nothing less than a parent to me. Have a memorable day for teachers!
Happy Teachers’ Day 2021: HD images and wallpapers