Apple has never been a great specialist in personalization, but since thelast year, it was finally possible to change the look of your home screen to make it as pretty (or “aesthetic”) as you want it to be. You can change the size and color of your app icons, customize your wallpaper, and even tie everything together in a general theme. Creation of a , but you need to follow a few steps to get there, using two apps.
We will tell you how to customize your iPhone apps in iOS 14. After that, you can try out different themes and perfect the look. And don’t miss the, , and why it is probably Again. In addition, the
Read on and we’ll show you how to customize the look of your iPhone’s home screen icons, give them completely different names, and change their size and color – without rooting or jailbreaking your iPhone or running skins and launchers. Ready? Let’s get started.
How to change the look of your app icons on iPhone
The iOS 14 update finally lets you customize apps to your liking. Here’s how.
1. Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it is already preinstalled).
2. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
3. To select Add action.
4. In the search bar, type Open application and select the Open application application.
5. Faucet To choose and select the app you want to customize. For example, Facebook, Spotify, or the Messages app.
6. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner. From there, give the shortcut a name and press Add to Home Screen.
7. Where it says Home screen name and icon, rename the shortcut as desired.
8. Then go to the Safari app to find a new icon image. You can search for something like the aesthetic of the Facebook icon. When you find an image you like, save it to your photos.
9. Return to the Shortcuts app and tap the current icon. To select Choose photo and tap the image you just saved. You can zoom in or out on the image. Faucet To choose.
ten. Faucet Add.
You now have a personalized app on your phone. The original apps will remain on the phone, but you can store them in a folder.
Change the design of your iPhone’s home screen using the Widgetsmith app
You no longer need to look at rows of apps on your iPhone. Here’s how to change your Home screen view using an app.
1. Download the Widgetsmith app on your iPhone.
2. In the app, select the size of the widget you want to customize – your options are small, medium, and large.
3. Tap the widget to customize it. You can change the font and colors. Faucet to safeguard when you are done.
4. Go to your home screen and hold and tap an app. Faucet Change the home screen.
5. Tap the plus icon in the top left corner and search for Widgetsmith. Tap the icon.
6. Select the size of the widget you want to add to your home screen and press Add Widget.
7. You can edit the widget by tapping the app and selecting Edit Widget. That’s all! Now your home screen has icons in different sizes for a personalized look.
Note that currently you can only customize the following apps: Weather (with a premium subscription), Calendar, World Time, Reminders, Health, Astronomy, Tides (with a premium subscription) and Photos.
Want to know more about the iOS 14 update? To verify(the new widget on your iPhone) and . Also, take a look at and these .