India Independence Day 2021 Wishes Pictures, Quotes, Photos, Messages, Status: Celebrated annually on August 15, India’s Independence Day is a momentous occasion. The day celebrates and pays tribute to all those who fought for the freedom of our country. This year, India celebrates its 75th anniversary of independence. Across the country, the national flag is hoisted and special programs on the theme of patriotism are organized.
Due to the pandemic, the celebrations should be contained. However, in keeping with tradition, the Indian Prime Minister will fly the national flag during a ceremony at the Red Fort monument in Old Delhi, which will be followed by the recitation of India’s national anthem.
Soon after, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to address the nation from the Red Fort. The day is also synonymous with kites.
To celebrate the spirit of the day, here are some patriotic quotes and wishes we have prepared for you.
* “It is easy to kill people, but you cannot kill ideas. Great empires have collapsed, while ideas have survived. – Bhagat Singh
* “Long years ago, we made an appointment with fate, and now comes the time when we will redeem our commitment, … At the stroke of midnight, when the world will sleep, India will wake up to the life and freedom. – Jawaharlal Nehru
* On this special day, here are our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day be filled with patriotic spirit!
* Remember – united we stand, divided we fall. Independence Day reminds us that we are all Indians first. Happy Independence Day!
* May the flag of our country fly higher and higher every year! Happy Independence Day
* Together we can win the world, together we can overcome our fear and together we can be a happy place. Happy Independence Day!
* We are all so different, but there is one thing that unites us and that is independence. We must honor it and never forget how difficult it was to obtain it. Enjoy this beautiful independence day!
* Let us salute the martyrs for the sacrifices they made and thank them for giving us our freedom.